Since May 31, 1998, Dean has provided marketing services, specializing in Internet promotion. He has designed and promoted hundreds of advertisements (Portfolio) for small businesses and non-profit organizations. He is a copywriter (Slogans and Taglines) , editor, and creative director for both client and internal Baywalk Marketing ad campaigns. He is an expert in social media (Co-Manager) and targeting the Greek-American audience (Marketing Segments).
Dean is a consultant with the role of both marketing advisor and digital advisor for many small business and non-profit organizations. Since 1998 he has owned Baywalk Marketing. Since 2002 he has taught actively as an adjunct faculty at the University of Phoenix, southern California campus. Dean teaches graduate and undergraduate classes in management, marketing, organizational leadership, and in the past — undergraduate web development classes. He earned his MBA with a concentration in strategy from the Peter F. Drucker school of management at Claremont Graduate University. His undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern California.
Dean is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for Business Programs and in 1998 he won the Henry R. Kravis Entrepreneurship Award from Claremont Graduate University.
Michael H. Gallanes, Design and Production
Experience in both corporate communication and
consumer oriented design. Proven abilities include corporate
identity, design, art direction, print production, photo supervision, and experience extensively utilizing
the Macintosh computer. Scope of projects and problems solved comprise specialized logo programs, identity
system implementation, annual reports, posters, press information kits, capability brochures, sales training
materials and incentive programs.
Experience in development of concept, layout, and design of various programs, incentives, and events.
Experience including logos for major corporations, annual reports and newsletters
for many of those same major corporations. Graphics for incentive programs, brochures for restaurants,
convention and visitors bureaus, and junior sportswear companies help round out his design and production
experience. Mr. Gallanes' education includes a BFA degree from Art Center College of Design. One of the most
respected art and design colleges on the west coast, if not the world. He also has a BA degree in art from
California State University, Long Beach.
As well as art education from Orange Coast College
and Santa Ana College. All in all, Mr. Gallanes brings a
great deal of education and design experience to our team.
Website graphics designed by Michael Gallanes:
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church — Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh Greek Festival — Pittsburgh, PA
- Eczema & Sensitive-Skin Education
- Micar Productions - Motion picture entertainment company — Hollywood, CA
- Michael Gallanes - Graphic Artist
- Napa CASA - CASA court appointed special advocates of Napa Valley, CA foster children.
- Camp Axios - Camp for SoCal inner city children who live in at risk neighborhoods.
- Pan-Icarian Brotherhood - Non-profit group for members of the Aegean Greek island of Icaria.
- Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church — Northridge, CA
- Greek Street OC — Orange, CA
- Saint Barbara Greek Orthodox Church — Santa Barbara, CA
- Saint Basil Greek Orthodox Church — San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Saint John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church — Anaheim, CA
- Saint Anthony Greek Orthodox Church — Pasadena, CA
- Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Church — Upland, CA
- San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival — San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Santa Barbara Greek Festival — Santa Barbara, CA
- Oinoe - a tribute to Pan-Icarian's from SoCal